Music is a huge part of my life. It always has been.
I thought I am going to share some of my favorite songs with you today. I know it isn’t book or reading related but music is so important to me and why then not share it with you all?
So, I went through all of my old Spotify Playlists and made a list of all songs I ‘rediscovered’. I know none of them are new releases and maybe they look or sound weird next to each other but nevertheless they are still PERFECT and so meaningful for me!
A few German ones are among them as well 🙂
I really don’t know but normally I don’t like sharing my music. Probably I am completely weird but song texts have always meant a lot to me because of the situations when I heard the song for the first time or with whom or even which season it was.
I am afraid that others don’t understand how much the song means to me and that they won’t appreciate it or immediately know how and what I feel.
Yes, I am weird.
Anyway! This is my pre summer playlist. You can listen to it right here.
(1) Alexander Hamilton
(2) Grace Kelly – MIKA
(3) Falles – Bayonne
(4) Sowieso – Mark Forster
(5) Mom – Meghan Trainor
(6) Eloise – Barry Ryan
(7) Schönste Zeit – Bosse
(8) Private Fears in Public Places – Front Porch Step
(9) Only You – Selena Gomez
(10) Imagine – John Lennon
(11) My Life Would Suck Without You – Kelly Clarkson
(12) Never One To Complain – Night Terrors of 1927
(13) StarWars – Pohlmann.
(14) Malibu – Miley Cyrus
(15) Change Is Gonna Come – Olly Murs
(16) You Belong With Me – Taylor Swift
(17) Once Upon a Dream – Lana Del Rey
(18) Mamma Mia – Meryl Streep
(19) The Show – Lenka
(20) Say It, Just Say It – The Mowhli’s
(21) About You Now – Sugababes
(22) Hot N Cold – Katy Perry
(23) Roses – The Chainsmokers
(24) Sometime Around Midnight – The Airborne Toxic Event
(25) Live Like You Were Dying – TimMcGraw
(26) Comes and Goes (In Waves) – Greg Laswell
(27) Make You Mine – Family of the Year
(28) Dancing in the Moonlight – Toploader
Collagecreated by me – Source for images
Hope you enjoyed!
And tell me in the comments below if you like to share your music or not.
And also what your favorite song at the moment is, if you like to! I always love to discover new songs!!