I am really excited for this post, so let’s start 🙂
- I got the idea of doing a 12 Things blog post from Amber Fillerup Clark (barefootblonde.com). I love reading her blog posts, especially the 12 Things ones. That’s why I thought I am going to try out this kind of blog post for myself since I like it so much.
- My first semester of university starts in about a week and I am probably the most nervous person at the moment. There will be a few orientation events before the 15th of October which makes me feel a bit anxious. Even though I’ve spend almost a whole year abroad, new situations like these make me nervous every time, which is probably normal but I wish I could be more calm about it. Raise your hand if you feel the same 🙂
- Since I now know that I am not lactose intolerant, I’ve been loving making myself Cappucinos. They are SO good. I know, you ca make it with dairy free milk as well but the foam isn’t as good as with real milk. I am obsessed!!
- A few days ago I told you all that I am going to film my first YouTube video and I did it but I don’t like the quality and since I’ve been sick, my voice wasn’t the clearest. So, I don’t know if I should upload it or not…if that should be the first video on my channel…what do you think?
- Lately my skin has been really bad which is so sad and makes me feel bad about myself. I really hope it will get better, now that I will change what I eat (because of the fructose intolerance). It can really affect your self confidence. Do you have any tips for me? Are you struggling with the same?
- A few days ago I went to my old school with a few friends to meet some teachers we had in school. I was so excited but in the end it was more awkward than cool. Most of them were too busy to talk to us, unfortunately but luckily, we met our English teacher before school ended and that was the best thing which could have happened. He was so nice and even wants to meet us for a coffee soon, so we have more time to talk which I am already excited for. How happy is that, please? A good end to a bad start.
- My favorite thing about fall are chestnuts. We have a tree in our garden and I love love love collecting all the little chestnuts from the ground. So happy and it reminds me of my childhood. Who loves chestnuts as much as I do? Also, a happy memory I have with chestnuts is from a year ago. I felt a bit homesick and told my host parents that my favorite thing about fall back home was to collect chestnuts. The next day my host dad came to me and told me he had a surprise. He opened up his hand and gave me a handful of chestnuts which he had collected for me. Just the memory of it gave me teary eyes.
- Lately I’ve been totally inspired by Kristin Johns Instagram Posts + YouTube videos. Every time I watch a video of her, I am instantly inspired and they just make me so happy and positive. Definitely go check her out, if you don’t know her yet.
- I can’t believe that I am almost at 20.000 followers on Instgaram. Isn’t that an incredible number? I definitely think so. I am so happy and grateful for all of you and wish I could meet all of you one day! That would be so much fun.
- I am almost done with watching Pretty Little Liars. I refused to watch it for so long and now I am obsessed. I have to say though that the whole plot gets more and more unrealistic with every season…so, let’s see how I like it as a whole in the end 🙂
- I’ve been in a really bad reading habit lately, which means I’ve almost read nothing. A fact which makes me really sad and that is why I want to start the habit to read two chapters a day. Not more or less…maybe I can get back into reading like this. Let’s cross our fingers 🙂
- I’ve always loved kids audiobooks. At the moment I love listening to the ones I listened to when I was a child. They make me feel so happy, calm and relaxed.
How do you like this blog post format? I would love to hear your thoughts 🙂
Have a happy rest of your Wednesday!!