After taking all these cute snow pictures today, I wanted to share them right away and thought I am going to make a random 12-Things out of it 🙂 Hopefully you enjoy!
1. I spent New Year’s Eve with my dear friend from Canada in Cologne. We haven’t seen each other since May which felt like forever. It was so so nice catching up, having fun and watching the huge fireworks together. I already miss her so much!
2. I’ve been listening to Hunger by Ross Copperman literally non-stop. This song makes me c r y, every time I listen to it. All the feelsss. What is your go to cry song? 🌚
3. At the moment I am reading Titus Andronicus for my English Literature class. I am just at the beginning but so much has happened already! Very random, I know 🙂
4. Before I went to Cologne I bought myself a tiny Ivy (pot + plant just 4 Euros!!!), which is doing very good. For some reason Ivy’s aren’t as easy to take care of…so, let’s hope for the best.
5. Now, that I have a Camera, I think I am going to film my first YouTube video after my exams in February…I am already very excited to see, what you all will think 🙂 Do you have any video ideas you want me to create?
6. It’s snowing at the moment which is so lovely and peaceful. Snow is so much fun and always reminds me of my days as a kid. My sisters and I loved to go outside, build a snowman and sometimes even a snow horse 🙂
7. I looove the new Imagine Dragons album so so much!! My friend and I listened to it in Cologne and decided to go to one of their concerts when they come to Germany. I’ve been always a big Imagine Dragons fan and it would be a dream come true to go to one of their concerts. Oh yes!
8. If you were wondering where I got this amazing scarf from, my mom made it!! How cool is that please? She is so talented and I am so glad I have her 🙂
9. As probably so many others, I set some resolutions for this new year. I want to become more consistent and successful with my blog and instagram. I want to be a good student, support my family and friends and look after myself more. Definitely need to get back in a good, working routine. Do you set resolutions yourself?
10. I can’t wait for the days to get longer again. Sunshine makes me so happy and I am always in a way better mood. I also hope that I will find a dorm room or apartment for the next semester…commuting is more of a pain than expected when you have to get up at 4:30 in the morning…so, please cross your fingers for me 🙂
11. I am currently watching the 7th season of The Vampire Diaries. I am so not okay with how Season 6 has ended…….I hope someone will fix this! Can’t believe I am almost through the series. I think I am definitely going to miss it. Love the characters and the plot A LOT 😉
12. So, I need to get back to studying right now. My first exams are in February and I am already stressed out and feeling anxious…BUT we’ll get through it and it will be fine! You are doing amazing, my friends!!! 🙂