(1) I am done with my second semester at university. The exams didn’t go as well as I wished they would have but I hope I passed all of them at least!
(2) After one year of looking for apartments, I finally found a tiny single apartment/dorm and will move in next month. So so crazy and I feel relieved, excited and scared at the same time. My commute will downsize from about three hours per day to 10 which is absolutely insane and I can’t wait to sleep till six again!
(3) I am currently in Stockholm, Sweden and visited the Fotografiska yesterday. It was the best thing ever. I’ve really been to a lot of museums in my life so far but I think this one ranks as one of the best. I am really into Photography and never visited a museum which was just dedicated to it before. On top of that, the exhibition by Vinzent Peters was incredible and I have to admit, I had to hold back some happy tears.
(4) My skin has been doing so much better lately. I started using two new and only these two products. I think a lot of times the problem was that I didn’t stick to a product for a long enough time. What I noticed so far is that the inflammation has gone done a lot + my skin feels so so much more smooth which makes me really happy. I hope so so so so much that it stays like this for a while. Skin Blog Post is in the making!
(5) Have you ever traveled all by yourself? No? Me neither. Well, I’ve been on trips by myself but only to get to someone. Next month though, I will fly to Calgary and spend some time there and in Banff all by myself. I am VERY excited to see how this goes. I didn’t really plan on traveling alone but no one had time to join me, so I am going to be one independent woman and enjoy this experience by myself.
(6) My challenge for this month is to read as much as possible but for some reason, I can’t get myself to pick up a book. Why does this always happen to me?! Do you have any tips on how to get out of a reading slump?
(7) I had the world’s best Buddha Bowl today. It was at a store called Freshii near our hotel and up until then, I didn’t know that they are spread all around the world. The store, I mean. So, if you ever come across a Freshii, get the Buddha Bowl!
(8) A few weeks ago I started listening to a german true-crime podcast. Who am I, right?! If you know me, you know that I am not a big fan of scary things but for some reason, I found the psychological aspect of it super interesting. The podcast is called Mordlust on Apple Podcast. It’s soooo good!! Are you into True-Crime?
(9) Do you know that feeling when you think about the next few upcoming weeks and all you want to do is to crawl under your blankets and hide because everything feels so overwhelming? That is so me right now. After Sweden, I will probably visit a friend for a few days and after that start working for three weeks. When that is done I will head to Canada for about two weeks and I should move somewhen in between before the new semester starts in October. To be honest, I feel kind of guilty for complaining because all of these things are happy ones and I am sure everything will be fine in the end. It’s just overwhelming to think about at some points.
(10) Since I did my No-Buy Challenge last month I literally can’t get myself to buy anything. Every time I see something I like, I ask myself if I really need it. Basic, I know but after asking myself that question over and over again I came to the conclusion that you actually don’t need a lot of things. Almost nothing except for essentials like food. I really hope that mindset will stay with me and I can be even wiser about my money in the future.
(Woah, that sounded very adulty)
(11) Last week I finally watched Five Feet Apart with some of my friends. It reminded me a lot of The Fault in Our Stars which I was obsessed with back in 2014. While watching Haley Lu Richardson and Cole Sprouse fall in love though I caught myself asking if I am not too old for that kind of romance. Is that bad?? I don’t know, I absolutely love and adore romance, you know that but I am kind of over the highschool stuff. At least at the moment. I am sure it can change again!
(12) Last but not least I thought I am going to share the story behind the name of my car. It’s not very spectacular and if you know me and have been following me for a while you probably have already guessed it. First of all, I never ever wanted to be that person who gives their car a name. Ha! Seems like I can’t even stick to that 😛
So, now onto the actual story. When I signed the car’s papers I saw that the color of it was described as Peppermint White and for some reason, it immediately reminded me of Peppa. My host kids have been loving Peppa Pig, so I thought it would be a sweet name for a car + I feel like it absolutely fits me as a person? Am I weird? Probably, but at least my car has a cute name 😛 Does your car have a name??
Here we go again! I looove this kind of posts so much.
Have a good rest of your week!