But it’s all about trying. It’s not about getting it right the first time and most definitely not about perfection, but if you try, you succeed – The Problem With Forever, Jennifer L. Armentrout
Hello everyone and thank you for stumbling across my page.
My name is Franziska and in 2015 I discovered my love and passion for blogging. I started out by blogging about books only which was fun for some time but at some point I felt the need to share my love for not only books but for traveling, interior design, plants and my life in general.
In 2017, after I graduated from High-School I went on an adventure and worked as an Au-Pair in Canada for 10 months. This time has been the happiest of my life so far and I met so many amazing people, discovered some of the most beautiful places and grew a lot as a person.
Since October 2018 I am studying elementary school teaching with my major in English in Bavaria, Germany. I love Germany and its beautiful nature but I can imagine to live abroad for some time, after finishing my degree. It would be a dream come true!
To get to know me a little bit better, here are some facts about me:
- I am a December baby and 20 years old
- I love running and recently signed up for our local gym
- My favorite band is Imagine Dragons and I am obsessed with their new album
- I love traveling but always get anxious the first day being somewhere else
- I love love love black coffee and can drink it at any time
- I am obsessed with comfy blankets
- My favorite books are “The Problem With Forever” by Jennifer L. Armentrout and “The Survival Kit” by Donna Freitas
- I call my car Peppa
- I am a big procrastinator
- I am obsessed with plants and every new leaf makes me super happy
- I love rearranging my room and create a new space
- My favorite fruits are bananas and strawberries
- I put on a tiny bit of perfume every day
- I am a night owl but don’t mind waking up super early as well
- My favorite place I’ve been so far was Maui
- I want a dog so so badly!
With Books and Peonies, I want to share all my favorite things with you all. Even though, there are thousands of other amazing blogs out there, I hope you’ll come back to my page, dive into my little universe of books and peonies and just feel happy and inspired.